The Magnetic Knee Support is one of BioMagnetic Sports leading products, from an ACL tear to a sprained knee the Magnetic Knee Support may offer you the relief you’re seeking without needles or drugs. With it’s 16 therapeutic magnets the Knee Support also acts as a great addition to any conventional methods you are using.
Magnetic Knee Support
If you’re after a cost-effective way to trial magnetic therapy, a BioMagnetic joint support is ideal. The knee support has 16 strategically positioned therapeutic magnets with 1,000+ gauss rating and comfortable, supportive neoprene may help in an area that’s causing particularly stubborn pain.
Let’s take the knee as an example. It is susceptible to arthritic, cartilage and ligament problems. The placement of the therapeutic magnets within the BioMagnetic knee support is specially designed to target those painful, inflamed areas. Some research suggests the inclusion of magnets into the supportive neoprene may help wounds heal up to 50% faster! Furthermore, with an opening strategically positioned to help centre your knee, the BioMagnetic knee support is fully adjustable for best fit, movement, support and relief. No wonder this therapy is so popular with professional and amateur athletes alike. It may help get them back on the field or onto the track faster.
- Ideal for those suffering from arthritis, ligament or deep tissue damage, sprains or sporting injuries.
- Helps improve peripheral circulation and promote the body’s natural healing process.
- Soft and comfortable neoprene promotes natural heat release.
- Helps compress and support the injured area.
- Elastic stretch for comfort.
- Easy-close tabs for quick attachment and release.
- Lightweight and undetectable under most clothing.
- Available in two colours: black and skin tone.
- Ideal for men and women.
- Hand washable.
- One size fits all.
- 28-Day Money Back Policy
Please Note: BioMagnetic Sports products are not a substitute for medical care. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist. Pregnant women and individuals with pacemakers or insulin pumps should obtain advice from their doctor before using.