The DivaCup Series
The DivaCup is the economical, eco-friendly and leak-free way to experience total period comfort, and is also:
- Ultra hygienic, comfortable, convenient.
- Wearable for up to 8-hours at a time.
- 100% medical-grade silicone, with no latex, dyes, rubber, plastic or BPA.
- Reusable, economical and eco-friendly.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is a ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office.
Visit www.divacup.com.au for more info.
Please Note: The regulations for menstrual cups in Australia have approved a wear time of up to 8 hours. In other countries such as Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, a wear time of up to 12 hours has been approved. Because Diva International is a Canadian based company, their website reflects the approved guideline from the regulatory agency in Canada. Diva International encourages all consumers to follow the guidelines within the user guide, as approved by their individual country’s regulatory agency.
THE DIVACUP MODEL 0
Model 0: New to the world of periods? 18 years and under? Then Model 0 is for you! Holds up to 0.5 fl oz (17ml) of menstrual fluid.
THE DIVACUP MODEL 1
Model 1: Recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
THE DIVACUP MODEL 2
Model 2: Recommended for women aged 30 and over or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
DivaWash: A 100 % plant-based, all natural cleanser specifically designed to protect the silicone material of the DivaCup and your body.