What is The DivaCup?
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing a woman’s menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
- 12-hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Visit www.divacup.com.au for more info.
THE DIVACUP MODEL 1
Model 1: Recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
THE DIVACUP MODEL 2
Model 2: Recommended for women aged 30 and over or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean.
DivaWash: A botanically based, all natural cleanser specifically designed to protect the silicone material of The DivaCup and your body.